Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, February 22, 2008

She topped me!

So, today I got home from work and opened the mailbox to find a shoebox with my name on it. Yes! I love getting packages in the mail, who doesn't?! I scurried into my apartment and threw everything down and held the box for a quiet moment just before tearing into it with my apartment key. I was like a kid on Christmas morning! I couldn't open the box fast enough!

Finally, I tore through the last section of tape and I lifted the box's lid. On top everything in the box this is what I found:

Photobucket

I laughed for a good ten minutes straight before calling my sister to thank her for the Valentines day gifts and tell her she was hilarious.

If you remember--
several posts back I posted pictures of my sister, Amanda, and her husband, Devin. While we were on that shoot we were just having a goofy, fun time and Amanda's inner model came out. We were laughing so hard. She was being extra dramatic, doing all sorts of hair flips and other stereotypical model things while I was telling her to "work it, own it" and telling her she was a tiger and such.

So when Amanda wanted all 4x6s and 5x7s of all of the nice pictures of her and her husband I thought it would be funny to send her an 8x10 of her Brittany Spears knock-off picture.

I thought I was pretty funny, BUT...she topped me by autographing it and sending it back as part of my Valentine's Day gift! She even put the photo in a plastic protector!

Amanda, please don't kill me for posting this. :) Love you!!!

-S

1 comment:

Dee said...

I love it Amanda! That is absolutely hysterical!

Sarah, the pictures you took of Grandma and Grandpa are awesome! God has given you a talent, and you certainly know how to use it. I go back and look at the pictures several times a day. I just can't stop looking at them. Aunt Nola said they brought tears to her eyes, and a friend of mine (who doesn't even know Grandma and Grandpa) cried when I showed the pics to her.

Congrats on winning the contest and going to Vegas! We are so very proud of you!

We are proud of all three of you, Amanda, Jenna and Sarah! You are so beautiful, intelligent, compassionate and loving. Wish we weren't so far away so we could see you more often. We can't wait to meet Devin, Amanda! Love you all! Aunt Dee