Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Manson!!!

Happy birrrrrthday toooo yoooooou,
happy birrrrrthday toooo yoooooou,
happy birrrrrthday dear Maaaansoooon.
Haaaappy birrrrthday tooooooo yoooooooou!

:)

First off, I better explain that Erin's maiden name was Manson, and her married name is Kirchhoff. I am pretty stuck on calling her Manson though. I hope that clarifys any confusion there has been!

Manson, you are one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out! You make this job 9234259872598723587 times more fun than it already is.

So happy birthday to the best business partner and one of my favorite people in the world! I hope you have a great birthday!

Here are some of my favorite photos of Erin from the past year.

Take care everyone!

-S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: