Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, January 4, 2008

Wedding: Amanda and Devin

Another important day that didn't get on the blog yet!

My sister Amanda got married this past summer. The group was small and the ceremony was intimate.

Now, to be honest I always get a little choked up when shooting weddings. So, as you would imagine...this one was especially emotionally intense for me.

During a wedding day relationships are always so beautiful and the air is always thick with raw, sincere emotion and I just can't help but to succumb to the intensity of it all. I always get goosebumps listening to the bride and groom recite vows from their heart. I just love the realness of it all.

Even more, I love freezing moments in time which enable clients a rush back to a time or moment that was so special and so unforgettable.

This first picture here is my favorite. This is my sister right before she walked down the aisle. She was tucked around the corner of the house where nobody could see her. She looked at me and her eyes were wide with excitement. She smiled widely, bit her tongue because she knew she was being daring, shrugged her shoulders up high and waved a finger at me as to say, "Hey! Look at what I'm gonna do!" Then she busted out her "I'm gonna get married" dance move. I just love her. She cracks me up!



Below are more photos from the day.
-S


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: