Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Chicago once more!

In my last attempt to spread holiday cheer I will share a pic with you of some of my Christmas decorations. I had to take a picture before I took them down! I hung ribbons and ornaments in a couple doorways

Photobucket

The rest of these photos are from a day spent in Chicago with my roommate. We drove around, rolled down the windows, and snapped photos from inside of the car while we were at stop lights (which we so cleverly called a "drive by shooting."....and yes, that joke lasted all night....and never got old.) Eventually, we parked and walked around and explored a bit. Later that night we went to The Nutcracker. It was so great! They did a modern take on the story and did it as a musical. If you are planning a trip to Chicago I definitely recommend the Steppenwolf Theatre. Check out www.steppenwolf.org to find a show to see!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for taking a moment to peek at our blog!
And as always...take care!
-S

No comments: