Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Senior: Keeley

We did this photo shoot in Cedar Rapids. We were a little worried because the fog was so bad that day (zero visibility), but everything ended up just fine. This is the second shoot we have ever done in Cedar Rapids. I love being unfarmiliar with a shooting location. I love to explore, just go with the flow, and be inspired by new experiences themselves. I suppose that is my creative spirit.

Check out some favorites!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She is brave for this one. This was taken on a train bridge. I am very afraid of heights. I had to hold my breath!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the attitude in this one!
Photobucket

This one is very her. Sweet and smiley!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: