Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Senior: Amanda

We shot Amanda on Saturday in downtown Iowa City. The high for the day was zero, but we ventured out anyways.I am so glad we did! We ended up with some pretty cool images. Check out some favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The people at Meta Home in downtown Iowa City were nice enough to give us a break from the cold and let us shoot in their store! Meta Home has a lot of modern, funky furniture. Click on their name to link to their website! It made for some sweet backdrops.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: