Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, January 25, 2008

Commercial: Essence Spa

A couple of my good friends own and operate Essence Spa in Salon and Spa 965 in North Liberty. They decided it was time for some promotional pictures. I love a creative challenge! See a few favorites below.

I will be out of town in Chicago this weekend, and I am planning on a couple unique photo shoots! Check back next week to see the results!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my favorite!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: