Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Child: Idris

Idris was such a little heartbreaker!!!
His mom had some fun ideas for his photo session. We were so excited to try out some new locations and new ideas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I threw this last one in because I think it is just so darn cute. In between locations Idris wanted to stop at the drinking fountain. Don't you love watching little kids try to drink from the drinking fountain?

Photobucket

No comments: