Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sarah's Top 10 Images from 2007

Here is a handful of my favorite images from 2007 in no specific order. It was so hard to choose only 10! Erin's top 10 will be coming soon!

2007 was great for Erin and I. In 2007 we turned our dream of having our own photography business into a reality! I am so excited about all I have learned in the past year, how far we have come, and what is next for us. We appreciate all of our fabulous clients and all of the trust they have put in us. It really means a lot to us. Thank you for that.

We wish you all a happy, healthy, and blessed 2008!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

holdinghands

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: