Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aubrie & Steve: Dubuque Wedding Photographer

Steve and Aubrie got married in Dubuque. They got ready at the beautiful Julien Hotel. I love being spoiled with gorgeous venues! The background and light options are so much more gorgeous than a salon! Woohoo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aubrie was simply stunning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ronann's Floral out of Maquoketa did a beautiful job with the flowers! It's been fun to run into Ronann's multiple times this wedding season!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on to Galena, IL for some fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite images of the day! And it was taken by my sweet assistant, Tayler!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few favorites from the photo booth!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: