Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding: TJ and Chelsea

Typically I shoot an engagement session and get to know my clients a bit before their big day! Unusually, I met up with these two just a few days before their big event (since they live so far away) and found out they were both teachers! No wonder I loved these two so much! Chelsea is a school teacher and TJ runs the Elite School of Wrestling in Morton, IL. Here's their story!

Photobucket

The girls started getting ready first!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then the boys were ready to get dressed...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The ceremony and reception were both held at the new Bella Sala Reception and Banquet Facility in Tiffin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TJ was insistent that he not see Chelsea before she walked down the aisle, but they saved time after the ceremony for a bunch of couple shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And goodness gracious - did this group know how to dance!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love it!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check back in another day or so to see pics from the photo booth we set up at their reception!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! Those three little boys dancing! I can NOT get enough of that picture. LOVE it.