Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, June 14, 2010

Children: Rowan

Rowan is 1 and I've taken her pics several times now! Somehow - she gets cuter every time!

We started off at my house and took a few using my new photo booth lighting. I think they are pretty darn cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we went outside and played in the weeds!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is the time we decided we had enough good pictures! Too cute!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

darling girl..great work! you inspire me!

Tigress said...

very cute