Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A bit of me Friday: A Day Late

Whoops a daisy! I missed Friday! Dang! My intensions are always there, but my follow through is terrible when it comes to my blog lately! I'm going to attempt to prepare a few posts ahead of time this week and see how it goes!

I thought I'd share a few pics of the new business cards I recently designed! In the last few years of running my own business, I've focused so much on the creativeness through photography that I lost the fine arts touch that I always vowed to keep as part of my business brand. I have tons of ideas how to incorporate more art into my photography and hope to implement more and more or those ideas throughout the summer (once school's out)! I need to update my site and blog and hope I can pull off the "look" I envision. The same goes for some advertising pieces and albums as well as my packaging! Just thinking about it gets me all excited!!!

The front of the card features Caitlyn and Geoffe with a sweet new font I found!

And the back is fun with a little drawing I made to imitate me holding an old camera!


Keep watching for changes!!! Oh, and I almost forgot - I got a card a few days ago saying The Locket was nominated for KCRG's A-List! Awesome news! I'll touch again on that later!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cards, Erin!!!!! my favorite part, hands down, is the drawing!!

The Locket said...

Awwww, thanks Emily! Hopefully I can find other creative ways to include that image! Any ideas?

Ashley Dawn said...

Congrats on making the A-List! Keep up the awesome work!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your new business cards, and keeping up on your emerging photography that is going to shake the world one moment at a time.
Miss you.
Lynne Holdeman

The Locket said...

Thanks Lynne! I miss seeing you too! We should have lunch together the next time Miss Sarah is home!!!