Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, August 14, 2009

Wedding: Cameron and Liz

~ Manson

Wow! What a gorgeous day Liz and Cameron! These two really lucked out and had the most BEAUTIFUL Iowa summer weather day ever!!!








I love this pic! Liz wanted her dress to be a complete surprise so I believe her sisters were the only people that had seen "the dress." I love the bridesmaids as they saw her for the first time!

The stunning bride!!!



I caught this photo during the ceremony.


The reception was held in Dubuque at the Julien and it was incredible!!! I was in love with the beautiful furniture!


Liz and Cameron kept the tradition of not seeing each other before the ceremony so snagged them away from the reception for a bit. I love the classic, a bit old fashioned look to these two!


And the cute flower girl was hamming it up for us too!!!

No comments: