Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, August 7, 2009

Engagement: Lara and Chip

~ Manson

Holy cats folks! Talk about MIA? We're sorry we've neglected the blog so much lately but heaven-sakes alive!!! We have been to more weddings in the last month than most people go to in their lifetime! It is a good thing we love it 'cause I am pooped! August and September are nothing short of nuts too but I'm determined to get some sweet new stuff up here because we have plenty of that!!! Soooo.... without further ado, we present Lara and Chip's engagement session!




How 'bout that sky, right? CA-RAZY!!! We could obviously see how awesome the sky was but clearly hadn't watched the weather forecast for that evening. My husband called in a panic, speaking of 75 mph winds and trees being uprooted in towns. We were probably a bit more daring than we should have been but we got some sweet shots nonetheless!


Queen Anne's lace - my fave!!! Side note: I remember using Queen Anne's Lace in a bouquet I took to our county fair and being disqualified because they considered it a WEED rather than a flower! It created a tiny uproar in my family!!!


Since we ended up getting chased home by the storm, we met up a couple days later and changed the look to a bit more colorful and urban!
Just an FYI, Chip is nearly seven feet tall, yes - SEVEN!!! And Lara is no shorty either being over six foot tall. Hmmmm, and I'm a staggering 5'2"! I'll just say... we brought a ladder!

I swear his legs alone were the length of my entire body!

Isn't Lara stunning? I just can't wait to see her in her wedding gown!



No comments: