Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wedding: Christine and Mike

Prep!













Couple pics! Christine had some ideas and locations picked out, which was super helpful!
Mike and Christine did the cutest blindfolded first sight. loved it!




















The adorable flower girl showing me her flowers:


The rings:


And bouquet:


The ceremony:










Wooo! All done!


Here are some fun bridal party shots:
This one reminds me of Fonzie. "heeeeeyyyyyy!"















Here are some fun reception shots!
Erin got these ones:
The bridal party was SOOO fun! What a great group!

And this cutie made me want to have these little outfits for my ring bearers for my wedding! Love the converse!


Manson was cracking up for a good 10 minutes after she saw this happen:
Who would've guessed he could still go that low?!

Manson was kind enough to let me experiment with my pocket wizard while she got some of the shots with more traditional light.

The flower girl and ring bearer think their getting hitched next! They were so cute the whole day!


and this one was lucky! I felt a dip coming so I quickly ran to the other side of the couple so I could get the flare. BAM!


And I want to end with a big thank you to Carie for saving the wedding day.
Carie has been shadowing us and will be helping at a couple of weddings that Manson and I are splitting for.
She was taking a picture and kneeled in a pile of poop.
She got up and didn't complain and said, "That could've been the bride! I just saved this wedding!"
Thanks for taking one for the team. Too bad you were wearing white. ha!


Have a wonderful evening, folks ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Rock Carie!!!!!

Mama Holdeman