Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, March 23, 2009

Engagement: Adam and Mandy- some more!

-Sarah

Here is my portion of favorites from the engagement session we did on Friday. We absolutely loved the couple. They were a blast! We can't wait to shoot your wedding, Adam and Mandy!

Here's the bride-to-be cracking up. She had such a fun, happy personality!


And now for some of the two together...
Mandy you said you love sequences....this one's for you!

and here's an idea I always wanted to try...so this one's for me :) Thanks for being so willing to try my idea!



Adam and Mandy brought the hotness when he would dip her!








She loves him! :)









gettin' a little sexy...

now gettin' VERY sexy...this is my favorite pic from the shoot! hotta hotta!

and a couple piggy back shots to end...

this is my 2nd favorite from the shoot.


Have a beautiful Monday! :)

-Sarah

No comments: