Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, March 23, 2009

Anytime: Turtle Cookies

~ Manson

You've gotta try this super easy recipe! The cookies are de-lish and they only take a few minutes to prepare. I baked them on one of those baking stones (Pampered Chef if you've got one) and mmm-mmmmm! I found the recipe on the side of a 45 cent JIFFY chocolate muffin mix box from Wally!!!

Turtle Cookies

2 pkgs. JIFFY Chocolate Muffin Mix
1/3 cup oil
1 pkg. (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
2 eggs
14 Kraft caramels, chopped
1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend ingredients. Drop by tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes.

No comments: