Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Engagement: Emily and Kevin

Here's a session from the fall that didn't make it on the blog yet.














Emily....you. are. gooooorgeous!






By the way...you may have come to the blog and wondered if you were at the right place....yes, we changed the look around a bit in order to be consistent with our new branding and website. But, this is not the new blog we were talking about previously. We'll just leave you in suspense for the rest. :) Keep checkin' back!

-Sarah and Manson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great!! they're so much fun!

Amanda Bermudez said...

Emily.is.gorgeous!
...And I want her boots!!!