Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Branding: We're gettin' there!

Manson and I have been spending a bit of time mulling over what exactly we want to convey ourselves as in terms of our brand. If you have been following us over the last two and a half years you probably think we have identity crisis issues. :) Last night we finalized what we want and now its time to put it in to place! We will have a NEW wedding website in the next few days as long as all goes well and a NEW blog hopefully within a month. So, if you haven't noticed already this is what our new homepage looks like:

We even have a logo! What?! I know! :) You will be seeing plenty more of the funky lime square.... you will be seeing it so much you will even be dreaming of it, I swear.

Woot!

-Sarah

No comments: