Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, February 9, 2009

Anytime: Sky

~Manson

Did anyone notice the sky this afternoon? It was so sunny and warm when I got out of school today that I decided to take the scenic route home. As I was driving, a bald eagle came so close to hitting my windshield - nuts, right? I pulled over several times because I loved how blue the sky was bouncing off the gold colored hills. The clouds were so unique they seemed fake!



No comments: