Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, January 5, 2009

Erin Makes Me Happy

-S

Erin makes me happy and here is just one of the reasons why, in photo form.....

Oh man, what would I do without her? :)

We were so blessed to spend lots of time with our friends and family over the holidays and we are oh-so-thankful for all of that time.

So, although we never said we were taking a break tomorrow we will be back to regular blogging and we are going to be throwing in a mix of things this year. You will have to just check it out to see!

Enjoy!

-S

No comments: