Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, January 23, 2009

Anytime: Muffler Story

-S

I am slowly but surely deleting and organizing my photos from the previous years. It's quite the task!

Along the way I have been finding some gems that I have been surprised never made it on the blog. Maybe we're loosening up a bit on the blog...meh....I don't know!

Anywho...this was probably one of the funniest moments Erin and I have had together on a wedding day.

The story is pretty short.

Sometimes on long wedding days when we are shooting from 10am to 9pm we get really (REALLY) hungry! We feel like 10 is a bit too early for lunch, but its hard to wait all the way until the reception to eat. So sometimes on our way to the reception Erin and I will grab a quick bite, usually at some fast food restaurant. So at this particular wedding we were following the party bus. It was the afternoon and our stomachs were growling...no....roaring at us. We hadn't eaten since breakfast. We decided to take a quick detour to Arbys. Right when we pulled into the entrance Erin and I heard a clunk, then my car instantly got 673xs louder than it normally is. I stopped the car and looked back. It was my muffler!

Erin grabbed her camera in time to catch a few shots.


Those things are heavier than they look!

A fellow Arbys fan was kind enough to help me carry it to my trunk. Any by the way if YOUR muffler ever falls off make sure you pick it up if you can! Its waaaay cheaper to have them reattach the old one rather than put a new one on!



and speaking of Arbys.....I think this commercial is hilarious.


Have a great weekend! :)

-S

No comments: