Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, November 3, 2008

Senior: More Ashley

Once again, I'm slow to add my fair share of images! Here's some favorites from Ashley's session a few weeks ago! Hottie, hottie!










Sarah and I have had quite the ride the last two weeks. We have some incredible stories to tell and I think we experienced the most powerful shoot we've ever taken and the scariest shoot we've ever taken all within a few days!!!





After we left this location and went to a few more spots, Ashley's mom told us that as I was on my belly shooting these photos she saw a mouse run by. YIKES! Thank the Lord I didn't see it or there would have been one horrendous scream! Good thinking to keep that one a secret for awhile, mom!




And our take on a pose we remembered seeing on America's Next Top Model. You look beautiful, Ashley! Thanks for trying all of our silly ideas.



Shooting like crazy and trying to stay afloat with a crazy week at school makes for one tired young lady. Have a great night, check ya later!

No comments: