Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Anytime: 20 Years Ago

My mom read my last post and then sent me this email. She wanted to let me know I did have a crowd excited for my arrival.

My mom is on the far left, then jenna, I'm in the middle, Amanda is holding me, and my grandma is on the far right. Can you believe this picture was taken 20 years ago yesterday? Holy cow. I guess I'm getting old or something. :)

Have a beautiful evening!

Thanks for the pic, mom. It made my night!

-S

No comments: