Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Senior: Shelby and Ashley

Sorry for the lack of blogging last week! We WILL be back to it this week-- and we've got a lot to post!

Here's Shelby and Ashley's senior session. They are really good friends and wanted the session together, which was fun for Erin and I, too!

***Sorry about the blog problems-- it is supposed to be fixed by now! But, if all of you guys can keep checking back and holding on until November...a beautiful Locket baby will be born and all of these old frustrations will be left in the dust. We are SUPER excited...! oh, the SUSPENSE!***

:)

Happy Monday!



















Some of the two girls together.




and some pics of Erin workin' the scene:



and I think this picture is better without an explanation. Use your imagination to come up with your own caption:

Sorry, Erin...but you knew this was coming! :)

No comments: