Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Senior: Riverside/Iowa City

I was so excited about these because I am finally getting the color pallettes I was looking to do along with trying out some fun texture stuff!

Once the weather warms we are going to have to give our website a makeover because we are really starting to get more of the look we want with our photos.

***Stay tuned to catch a glimpse of what could be an album cover for a local artist!

Meanwhile, here are some favorites:

You gotta give the lens flare a little love once in a while...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Another thing I have been experimenting with lately is shooting through glass. This image was shot through glass. I really like the look it gives.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and lastly some texture work! After reading that most photographers use their own texture shots I have been paying a lot more attention to what could be a cool overlay, and snapping shots constantly...so there should be some sweet texture shots in the future!
Photobucket

Expect better and bolder to keep coming from us! Keep checking the blog to see our new stuff!

***We will be doing some FAQ so if you have any questions shoot us an email or leave a comment!

Thanks!

-S

And here are a few from me ~E

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: