Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards!

I entered a contest through the company that we purchased our website through and I won some new Valentine's Day card templates! I posted the templates below with pictures from various shoots from 2007.

Text can be changed and card elements can be changed slightly.

To order Valentine's Day cards get a hold of Erin or me through the "contact" section of our website (www.thelocketonline.com), or email: the_locket@hotmail.com.

Take care everyone!

Brides: Check back tomorrow to see what wedding show we will be attending!

-S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my valentines cards I ordered from you girls!!!! They were less expensive then Hallmark and My family loved the photos -
You are real artists behind the lens!!!!!! Carol