Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry (late) Christmas!

Just writing today to tell you all Merry (late) Christmas! I hope all of you were able to spend some time with family and friends and relax a bit. I included some pictures of my tree and a few family pics.

Here is Duke, my sister's puppy...he gets to spend the holidays with us as well. :)
and this is my sister opening up the present I got her. (She is VERY excited if you can't tell!)
and this last picture has a funny story to it. This is a picture of the back of my eight year old brothers head. I noticed he had a funny looking chunk of hair missing right where his cowlick used to be. I asked him about it and he told me that he tried brushing his hair and even wetting down the brush and then brushing it but nothing would work. It just kept sticking up. "So I cut it!" he said proudly. I laughed so hard. He had no regrets. I just love that kid!
More personal pictures to come at a later date.
Take care everyone. Travel safely.
-S

No comments: