Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, December 24, 2007

Family: Bailey

Since we are taking a break this week I will be posting photos from shoots that somehow escaped the blog. For this shoot we went to the Grandparents house and took photos of the whole group (the grandparents and their kid's familys) and we did some individual family work as well. It was a fun time. The natural light was beautiful! Since there were so many familys I posted a bunch of pictures! Enjoy time with your family and friends this week! Take care everyone. Now that we are a little less hectic than we were, we are going to make it our goal to post more frequently...so hopefully you will be hearing from us soon! :)
-S










No comments: