Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, November 26, 2007

Family: Hochstetler

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving! Erin and I felt so blessed to be able to take some time away from work to spend with family and friends. I would also like to take a minute to give my thanks. So here it is.....:)
Thank you all so much for supporting us and helping us grow. We look back and can't even believe that just a year ago Erin and I did our first wedding together "just because." We had no thought of a business at that point. Once we did our first project together we realized there is no better way! We decided to give it a go. It seems like just yesterday we were flipping through the dictionary trying to decide what we would call ourselves. Things have escalated so much since then and we are so thankful to be where we are right now and we are so excited to see what is to come and what we will learn next. So thank you everyone for making us feel so blessed. We sincerely appreciate you all.
And now for some recent family pics:







No comments: