Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, November 16, 2007

CONTEST!

To celebrate the past year and the holiday season we are going to be giving away the following prizes in a contest:

First place receives: $100 gift certificate to The Locket
Second place receives: 50 photo cards + 1, 8x10
Third place receives: 1, 11x14 print credit

What you must do to win: Submit your BEST digital snapshot taken by YOU in 2007 to the_locket@hotmail.com . No specific category! One entry per person. Photo entry deadline is : December 1st. Winners will be picked and announced shortly after.

Have fun with it!

The Locket girls

No comments: