Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Newborn: Ambrielle

Another oldie, but goodie! Love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ambrielle's dad played football and now works for the University of Dubuque.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have presented to
your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
Also see my site: bad credit refinancing home loan