Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Children: Mia and Emma

These two were naturals! They showed up to my place from the Des Moines area and were ready to show me their stuff! I took Mia's one year photos a few years back, so when their mom, Jodi, a grad school classmate of mine, called me up to shoot Emma's one year photos I was pumped !

Here's Emma's debut!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And it's fair to say that Mia is a ham in front of the camera!

Photobucket

As soon as they walked in the door and saw the set up, Mia jumped in and starting making her own poses! Loved it!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dolls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?