Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, March 14, 2008

Anytime: Japanese Student

For several years, the school where I teach has participated in a student exchange program with Japan. Several students in 7th grade and several sophomores completed their three week visit today. I was lucky to have this young lady join my Art I class for the past three weeks. Although she never made a peep in my class, I was brave enough to ask this gorgeous girl if she'd be willing to do a photo shoot with Sarah and me. With the help of her host sister, we were able to line up a shoot on Monday and this is what we came up with.

~E

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

***Addition to Erin's post***
I am here in Las Vegas and have been meeting so many wonderful, wonderful people. I can tell this is going to be a fabulous trip already, and it hasn't even been a day! Can't wait to tell you more!!!!!

But, until then here are some pictures I took of the exchange student and then also some of her with her host sister. Enjoy!

-S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really thank you for took photos.I'm very glad to took photos with you!:)I'm really love these pictures!so I want to have all the pictures....hehe~If you have time:)Don't worry~And I want to change the book size to 12*12.Jessica will told you..Hope to see the photo book as soon as possible..hehe~very thanks!