Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Band: Copperview, Live Performance

On Saturday after we were done getting our pictures taken David Bickley asked us if we would want to shoot pictures of a live performance, because he couldn't make it. Of course we said yes! We went there for one band, but it was so fun we stayed to shoot a second band. We will post the other band as soon as we get permission from them.

This band is called Copperview. They brought all sorts of energy to the stage. They were incredibly fun to shoot! Check out some favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe I head to Chicago tomorrow for my Friday morning flight to Las Vegas! I haven't even packed yet! Yikes, better get on that!

Take care everyone!

-S

Here are some of my favorites - I had a tough time being selective! Some of my high school students helped me decide. See what you think...

~E

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done ladies, I'm happy you got the chance to go. Hope you have a blast at WPPI!

-David

Christine Szeto said...

You really captured their energy! What a fun shoot! And I say-just pack light and shop in Vegas (if you have time.)