Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Engagement: Wick and Kristi

Love these two cats! I can't wait for their February wedding! I'm just praying for snow to make it that much more romantic! I am in the process of making the promotional information to make Wick and Kristi's wedding day into a wedding photography workshop for beginners, sooooo...... if you're interested - shoot me an email so you're first on my email/information list!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two met at Joe's Place so naturally we made a stop there during our session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one was shot at Old Brick, the site of their February wedding reception!

Photobucket

But this set in the woods is my fave!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I guess I should mention - THE BLOG IS BAAA-AAAACK! WHOOP, WHOOP!!! I'm vowing to do better this year! I have tons of shoots and ideas to post but seem to let my blog keep going to the bottom of my to do list! So with much reminding from my family and friends who enjoy following my work and life through this blog - welcome back!

1 comment:

Sarah DeShaw said...

Yeah the blog is back baby!!! Glad to see it :)