Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding: Ferguson and Baumgart

Our recent bride, Lindsay, went to high school with Manson and we had been booked and looking forward to this day for over a year! Brett and Lindsay - you didn't let us down! Our day was over 18 hours long but we wouldn't do it if we didn't love it!


The ladies were troopers! They started getting ready at 7:30 am!!!!! Thank you to William Wesley Salon in Davenport for letting us play around with our crazy ideas! The girls looked awesome!













hello ring!



this is my favorite putting the dress pic on ever! lindsay is just stunning!




We sure hope you're not stressed Grandpa!

I love that The Proposal was one of the movies!!!

Can you say B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Thanks for being the bride we dream of Lindsay! Willing to try all our ideas and not crazy paranoid about your dress! We loved working with you two!




HOTTT!!!






What an insane dress!!!!!!!!


An all-time fave fo-sho!

~Manson
So at the Grand River Center - it really is "grand"! I swear there had to be eight wedding receptions going on at the same time! Sarah got Lindsay out on the rocks and I starting looking for my spot to shoot from! A balcony!!! I made up my mind and knew I had to move fast! I took off, ducked under ropes, ran up the wrong side of the staircase, burst through the doors of another way fancy reception, walked through their party and out the back door onto the balcony. I didn't ask - I just went! I did get some crazy looks but nobody complained once they saw my GORGEOUS bride sprawled out on the rocks below!

No comments: