Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Rumors are True!

Yes, the rumors are true! I got engaged on Saturday! (I've had people calling and telling me they've been checking the blog to see if it was true! haha!) I just got back from Georgia today and the whole thing was a dream. (The man included!) :) I will post the story after I get a chance to go through the pics.

Until then....!

Yay!



Lots of love,

Sarah

1 comment:

Sublime Studios said...

o wow congrats! And you ring on your finger looks amazing!!! So different! I loooove it! Post details when you get the chance. :)