Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anytime: Elizabeth and Ryan

~Manson

Sarah posted images from this shoot earlier, but I thought I'd add my portion this morning. My goodness gracious - the day we shot this session was absolutely freezing!!! I actually labeled this couple's folder on my hard drive, "Freezing couple"! It was so crazy windy that day! When I went to school the next day my principal asked me why in the world I was flying a kite the evening before. His daughter had evidently seen us shooting and wondered who in their right mind would try to fly a kite in that weather. Elizabeth and Ryan - you two were such good sports! You did a great job of faking like it was a nice day out.













No comments: