Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Engagement: Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas

We are finally getting around to posting the rest of our favorites from our Las Vegas photo shoot. We are shooting this couples wedding in Iowa this Summer. They are living in Vegas now, so we asked them if they would like to get together for a shoot while we were in Vegas for WPPI this year. It ended up working wonderfully. They are an amazing couple who were so fun to shoot and just hang out with! What more could a couple Iowa girls ask for? Check out some favorites!













This one cracks me up! She got a look of how high we were while they were on the end of the cliff. Priceless!






And here are a few of Manson workin the scene:
Isn't she cute?!




Have a great one!
-Sarah

No comments: