Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, February 13, 2009

Vegas: Here we come!

We're leaving tonight for Vegas and we're staying until Tuesday. The best way to get a hold of us will be email. We're crossing our fingers that we will be able to post updates on the blog while we are there, but if we can't seem to get to it we will fill you in on our experience when we return!

And because every post needs a picture (and apparently this post needs an example of really poor photoshop...ha!):

No comments: