Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wedding: Amy and David

-S

Here is a December wedding we haven't posted yet!

Amy is an interior designer, so of course her home was gorgeous! The ceremony and reception were in her home, which made for a fun new experience for shooting!

Here are some pictures of Amy's daughter getting ready:

Pretty, pretty eyes!



And now a few of the bride:

I'm still having fun playing around with our new macro lens!



I loved the shoes so I took them around and played while we had a little down time.






The flowers around the house were very pretty! I love those little berry looking things!


A fun ring shot:


















They started to model a bit for us by the end of our shooting!

They had beautiful and delicious food!




Happy Tuesday to you!

:)

-S

No comments: