Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wedding: McCormley

Last weekend Erin and I shot the McCormley's wedding. It was a fantastic day full of photo goodness for us! I'm going to keep the text on the short side because I am editing like crazy so I can catch up before India. I feel many late nights coming on... :)

-S

We started with the ladies at Bellissimo on the East side of Iowa City.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I went and spent some time with the fellas. This first pic cracks me up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We stopped for some mints and a lotto ticket on the way to the church.
Photobucket

We did some lovey pics, then headed in for the ceremony.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the ceremony the bridal party headed to Joe's Place to wait for the limo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, we headed to Brown Deer for the reception. We just loved it there. It was a beautiful choice.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we snagged the couple for some sunset pics!
Photobucket

Photobucket

and this last one is my absolute favorite. The clouds were incredible! When I look at something like that there is no doubt in my mind that there is a God.
Photobucket

Enjoy what's left of your Sunday! I will be editing away!

-S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a great time with the wedding party in the morning and loved that the photographers came along to the salon! I love your pics and highly recommend you as photographers!