Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Off to Vegas!

I'm off to Vegas for a long weekend! I will be back in town by Monday. I will have my phone off after getting my cell phone bill from last time I was in Vegas (it was baaaad), so you can either email or catch Erin on the phone (563 357 4768).

I'm hoping to grab some lookers for a photo shoot. We'll see what happens!

Thanks for coming to the blog. We love our blog stalkers mucho! :)

-S

Here's a pic from earlier this year in Vegas:
Photobucket

No comments: