Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Couple: Amanda and Devin in Chicago

I went to go visit my sister in Chicago last Saturday and we planned on a photo shoot with her and her husband that day.

This first one is my favorite! I have been experimenting with some old photo type of frames. I put one on the first one here. Also see our home page for more! (www.thelocketonline.com). I am working on getting more of a project type of logo on there with some of the same old photo borders, so keep checking for that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, time to go prepare for today's photo shoot!
Take care everyone!

-S

No comments: