Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Family: Julifs

We were lucky enough to do a unique family shoot a couple weeks ago. These grandparents wanted pictures with their three grandsons. They all had such beautiful blue eyes!
In between locations the grandparents were keeping the youngest boy warm with a blanket. We thought it made for a pretty sweet moment.









Tell me a more perfect place to take a picture of a farm boy than by a pile of dirt! We thought it was a fun idea. Of course after the picture we played king of the mountain. :)
Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!
-S
As always, I can't keep up with Sarah. I'm a day behind, but here's a few of my favorites! Who said slober wasn't cute?
And here's a few examples of the Christmas cards we made for this family. ~E

No comments: