Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, December 3, 2007

Child: Avery

Thank you all for submitting your pictures to our photo contest! We will have the results out in a few days after we get a chance to sit down and take a look at them all. It is going to be hard to decide!
This post is from a 2 year session with a little girl named Avery. What a little sweetheart! Her Mother and Grandmother were at the shoot as well. This first one here is the three of them together.And next are some sweet moments between mother and child...

And some of just Avery...





This last one here has a cute story behind it. Avery's Mom asked her what is happening in two weeks. Avery responded "2 weeks, 2 weeks, party-party-party!" in a singsong voice. Then, Avery's Mom asked her what she was going to eat at the party. This picture here is Avery throwing her hands in the air and saying, "CAKE!!!!!" This picture still makes me smile every time I look at it!
Have a great day everyone! -S

No comments: