Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Child: Rompot


Here are some recent kid pictures from the Rompots! For pictures of kids it is all about just letting things happen and capturing moments, rather than trying to create them. Erin and I catch ourselves running around and being silly along with the kids. We always want them to be comfortable with us and we definitely don't want them to dread getting their picture taken! Kids are one of my favorite subjects simply because they are so real and emotion-based. I love being able to show one moment in time and have it symbolize so much more than that. We want to capture images that evoke emotion from the viewers, whether you know the subject or not. We want the parents to be able to look at a picture of their child and say, "That is so (child's name)." Enjoy your Wednesday! -S




No comments: