Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, November 2, 2007

Chicago!!!


Here are some artsy pics from Chicago. We started it all off at the bean.This is what the top of underneath the bean looks like. Its kind of like a "where's waldo." Can you find me? :)Here's a pic of me and Erin in front of the bean.This is one of the security guards. The security guards were hard to take seriously when you saw them rolling around town. We were a little too daring for them when we were trying to get some unique angles for our shots. I don't think they liked us very much. :)




This picture is from the top of the sears tower. I thought I would add a little interest by putting the city a little opaque and upside down in the clouds.

After we came down from the tower right outside were cops with make-shift bats. You have to look pretty close to see it in the picture. We had no idea what was going on!

We headed down the street and found out there was a war protest going on.













No comments: